The powerful cordless impact drill from DeWalt can be used universally and, with its long battery life, is also ideal for long-term use.
- Two-speed full metal gearbox The DeWalt cordless impact drill has two gears for maximum performance. The gear can be changed with a slide switch
- Integrated LED light The LED light facilitates drilling work in poor lighting conditions
- Compact & ergonomic The impact drill from DeWalt is extremely compact and robustly built. The additional rubberised and ergonomically designed handles ensure a compliant way of working.
- Highly configurable
- Specification: cordless impact drill
- Battery: 18 Volt / 1.5 Ah
- Idle speed: 0 - 500/1750 rpm
- No-load impact speed: 0 - 500/1750 /min
- Max. torque (hard): 65 Nm
- Max. torque (soft) Torque (soft): 26 Nm
- Max. Drilling capacity (wood): 30 mm
- Max. drilling capacity Drilling capacity (metal): 13 mm
- Max. drilling capacity Drilling capacity (masonry): 13 mm
- Drill chuck clamping range: 1.5 - 13 mm
- Weight 1.52 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 2 x 1.5 Ah rechargeable batteries
- System quick charger
- T STAK box
- brushless motor
- universally applicable
- latest motor technology
- 15-stage torque module
- 2 x 1.5 Ah batteries
Since its foundation in 1924, the US brand DEWALT has stood for safe power tools in the professional trade sector. The successful brand is backed by Stanley Black & Decker, the manufacturer of tool attachments, accessories and protective clothing. Idstein, Hesse, is home to the German branch of DEWALT with purchases and development. The brand's product range includes over 200 different power tools and 800 accessories for the trade and professional craftsmen.
|Type||Cordless impact drill|
|Package Content||1 Pc|
|DeWALT Akku-Schlagbohrschrauber - Datenblatt|
We will help you with your questions!
A specialist adviser will be happy
to advise you personally.
☎ +49 5222 960 4810
Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Are you looking for a lower price? Just ask us for an individual offer!