We just need your E-Mail and shipping address.
Feel free to add more samples to your sample cart afterwards.
Advantages over wooden fences:
- with protective sheathing co-ex The coextruded fence elements are fully sheathed and less sensitive to scratches and dirt than conventional fence elements. The construction has been improved by thicker outer walls and more hollow chambers. Furthermore, the material composition is further strengthened by additional additives. This makes them more resistant and robust.
- Maintenance-free and insensitive planeo co-ex privacy fences are highly resistant to moisture, insect and fungal attack. Annual maintenance by re-oiling or painting the fence elements is not necessary.
- easy to care for and weather resistant Changing weather conditions and UV radiation have little effect on the privacy screen. The robust co-ex is easy to clean with lukewarm water, a brush or a pressure washer.
- Sustainable thanks to BPC core The co-ex fence elements have a BPC core, which consists of a bamboo and polymer mixture. Bamboo is one of the most robust and resource-saving raw materials in the world.
- 11 panels
- 1 design insert Alu15 incl. adapter strips
- 1 end profile
- 2 spacers
- Brush seal
- 2 post cover caps
- 1-2 post cover strip*
- Set in concrete: 2 posts
- Dowel-on: 2 posts + GJ 48 brackets
- additional design elements glass/aluminium (optional)
- for each additional 180 cm set 1 additional post
Included in the set (180x180cm):
For one element (180x180cm) you need:
*For corner installation, 3 groove sides are available on the aluminium post for single profile mounting. This means that the open grooves can be closed off with the post cover strips.
The posts are not included in the set and should be ordered separately.
planeo is the brand for professional solutions with tested quality. In our extensive range, you will find first-class products for home and garden, from floors to wall coverings to decking: we offer you suitable items with a top price-performance ratio for almost every requirement and budget. We also have product lines such as carpets, wall paints, wallpapers and doors. The range of attractive offers for walls, floors and patios is rounded out by high-quality accessories and effective cleaning and maintenance products. Meanwhile, planeo's services go beyond the trade in floor coverings.
We put great emphasis on the idea of service in everything we do. We deal with the topics of material, handling and realisation in such detail that we can provide you with an adequate solution for many different situations on the building site. To make things more clear, you can find useful tips and instructions in our guides with articles and videos. Beautiful flooring and more? Realise easily with planeo.
|Width in mm||1800|
|Height in mm||1800|
|Thickness in mm||19|
|Material||WPC / BPC|
|Fence type||Interlocking fence, Privacy fence|
|Piece per package||1|
|Package Content||1 Set|
Show all data ▼
|planeo Steckzaun - Montageanleitung und Pflegeanleitung|
|planeo Steckzaun (schräg) - Montageanleitung und Pflegeanleitung|
We will help you with your questions!
A specialist adviser will be happy
to advise you personally.
☎ +49 5222 960 4810
Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Variant: DIY Block
To begin with, determine the course of the fence and the position of the posts by marking them. The measurement for the distance results from the posts and the fence elements. Dig out the post holes and draw a line for the fence course.
ATTENTION: Dig the post holes at least 30x30x50 cm (for WPC 30x30x80 cm).
Before concreting the posts, mount the spacer. Insert it from above into the groove of the post at the previously marked position. Now fix it with the self-tapping screw. Slide the insertion strips into the 3 surrounding grooves and fix them with masking tape during assembly.
Before mounting, it is imperative to follow the official installation instructions, which are included in every package, otherwise any claim to warranty and guarantee will be void!
The posts can then be placed in the excavated foundation holes. Staple the first post to the defined height using battens and screw clamps. Then align all axes using roof battens, screw clamps and a spirit level. Finally, check at the top of the posts with the spirit level that all posts are at the same height.
Moisten the foundation hole with a watering can. Then fill about 10-15 cm of concrete dry mix into the hole and pour water over it. Then let the mixture soak in. In between, you can compact the concrete with a batten. Repeat the process up to the top edge and then smooth the concrete.
ATTENTION: The posts should be cleaned before the drying time.
To minimise noise, it is advisable to place the brush seals in the posts. Now insert the profiles one by one directly on the spacers.
Tip: Here you can also vary with glass elements and Glow fence lighting strips.
Finally, cover the last plug-in fence profile with the finishing strip. The post caps are also attached now. If necessary, the posts can be shortened with an angle grinder and a cutting disc, then the cut edges are sealed with zinc spray.
- Fence elements
- Brush seal
- Starting clips
- Cordless screwdriver
- Circular saw
- Folding rule
- Spirit level
- Mason's cord
- Light strips
- Door element
- Angle grinder
- Cutting disc
- Zinc spray
Are you looking for a lower price? Just ask us for an individual offer!