We just need your E-Mail and shipping address.
Feel free to add more samples to your sample cart afterwards.
Decking wood Ipe
The heavy and hard Bangkirai wood comes from the Shorea tree species, which is widespread in Southeast Asia. The very dense and fine-pored wood structure guarantees a splinter-free surface even after years. In terms of technical properties, it even surpasses cumaru wood and is the only wood that comes close to the now rare teak wood.
- Origin:South East Asia
- Durability class: 1 (very durable)
- Quality: Prime (high quality control)
- Wood colour: reddish-brown - dark olive
- Wood structure: fine-pored dense
- Gross density: 800-1100 kg/m³ (dried)
- Wood moisture content: technically dried to approx. 14-16
- With up to 15 years durability in outdoor use with very low maintenance.
- Due to the high density of the wood and the dimensionally stable hardness, we recommend pre-drilling screw connections.
- Wood is a natural building material. Natural colour differences, slight cupping, transverse curvatures and twisting may occur. This is no reason for complaint. This does not affect the durability and strength of the product.
Recommendation substructure: Aluminium, Angelim Pedra
With TerraWood terrace wood, you will get high-quality products which have been tested continuously. You will find selected woods from sustainable forestry at planeo, which are characterised by their stability and a balanced price-performance ratio. One can choose from domestic woods such as larch and Douglas fir as an inexpensive alternative to tropical woods. Alternatively, you can choose woods that are tougher and more robust, such as Cumaru, Garapa, Massanranduba, or Ipe, whose strength is exceptional. Rely on the first-class quality without compromise of the TerraWood woods from the planeo range - we will be happy to advise you!
|Width in mm||145|
|Thickness in mm||25 mm|
|Top / bottom||beidseitig glatt|
|Package Content||2.45 rm|
Show all data ▼
|planeo Holzterrassen - Verlegeanleitung|
|planeo Holzterrassen - Pflegeanleitung|
|Holzterrassen - allg. Sortierbeschreibungen|
We will help you with your questions!
A specialist adviser will be happy
to advise you personally.
☎ +49 5222 960 4810
Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Laying planeo TitanWood decking boards
Quality differences in WPC decking boards - 8-year-old WPC decking tested
Redesign a paved terrace with planeo XXL WPC planks
Laying planeo WPC decking boards on old concrete slabs - terrace renovation
Laying roof terrace flooring WPC planks from Planeo
WPC decking board break test - standard WPC decking board vs. planeo TitanWood
WPC planks in severe in autumn weather
WPC decking boards in winter care and handling
WPC terrace in spring
WPC planks on aluminium substructure for heavy-duty use
Quality terrace - XXL WPC decking boards installation by Planeo
Cleaning and maintaining WPC decking boards
Are you looking for a lower price? Just ask us for an individual offer!