Our Planeo play towers fulfil children's dreams and bring fun and joy to your garden. The children move in the fresh air and learn motor skills through play. Put a smile on your children's faces with your customised playground.
- sturdy real wood In contrast to plastic play towers, wooden play towers offer greater safety, more stability, health-saving materials and beautify any garden with their naturalness. The towers have been designed according to the latest safety standards. The screws are safely protected by solid caps.
- lots of accessories There are many accessories available for the play towers, such as steering wheels, baby swings or nest swings. The accessories can simply be ordered and attached to the desired location. In this way, you create a unique play tower entirely according to your wishes and needs.
- DIY-suitable The play towers are designed so that anyone with a little skill can assemble them themselves. The complete assembly material is included in the set. You don't have to worry about anything. Above all, this saves costs and time, as you are independent of craftsmen.
Scope of delivery:
- 2 X slide 2.9m
- Anchors for ground anchoring
- Cover caps
- Wooden roof
- Wooden stairs
- Ladder with metal rungs
- Set of cut wood
- Assembly accessories
- Set of assembly tools
- Climbing stones
- Step by step assembly instructions
- Climbing rope
- Rope ladder
- Trapeze seat
- Rope climbing wall
planeo is the brand for professional solutions with tested quality. In our extensive range, you will find first-class products for home and garden, from floors to wall coverings to decking: we offer you suitable items with a top price-performance ratio for almost every requirement and budget. We also have product lines such as carpets, wall paints, wallpapers and doors. The range of attractive offers for walls, floors and patios is rounded out by high-quality accessories and effective cleaning and maintenance products. Meanwhile, planeo's services go beyond the trade in floor coverings. We put great emphasis on the idea of service in everything we do. We deal with the topics of material, handling and realisation in such detail that we can provide you with an adequate solution for many different situations on the building site. To make things more clear, you can find useful tips and instructions in our guides with articles and videos. Beautiful flooring and more? Realise easily with planeo.
|Play tower, Climbing frame
|Number of platforms
|2,4 x 240cm; 150 x 130m; 120 x 100cm
|2 x 2,9m
|max. number of children
|Dimensions after assembly
|L-955 x B-575 x H-305cm
|14h mit 2 Personen
|Piece per package
Show all data ▼
We will help you with your questions!
A specialist adviser will be happy
to advise you personally.
☎ +49 5222 960 4810
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
The first step is to plan the position of the play tower. With the help of a tape measure, you can provisionally trace the outline of the tower to find a well-suited position. Once the position has been determined, start assembling and bolting the base frame.
ATTENTION: Please make sure to follow the individual steps in the assembly instructions provided.
As soon as the basic frame has been assembled, the wooden staircase is screwed together. Fasten the individual elements and then attach the wooden steps. If a climbing wall is desired, the climbing grips can now also be mounted at the desired points of the climbing wall using a cordless screwdriver.
To ensure that the play tower is securely supported, a concrete foundation is dug. Mark the corner points of the scaffold in the ground with a spade. Now you can put the scaffold aside to dig the holes properly.
Once the foundation holes have been dug, put the scaffold back in place so that the corner points of the scaffold are once again above the dug holes. The stairs and climbing wall are bolted to the scaffold. The roof can also be prepared and assembled.
First, screw the concrete anchor to the base frame. The concrete anchor now floats in the foundation hole. You can moisten the hole with a watering can or a garden hose. Then, fill the concrete dry mix into the hole in layers and pour water over it. Then let the mixture soak in. In between, the concrete can be compacted with a batten.
Finally, the scaffolding is completed. All the missing elements of the scaffold are assembled. Also the handles, slide, swing or similar are screwed to the scaffold.
- Play tower
- Concrete dry mass
- Measuring tape
- Cordless screwdriver
- Watering can or
- Garden hose
Are you looking for a lower price? Just ask us for an individual offer!